Getting and keeping
the number right could never be more relevant than with Payroll
and in this regard, all clients have the same expectation. Services
provided must be reliable, accurate, comply with
legislation and be delivered on time, every time.
Client's needs however vary in scope, from
simple payslip printing to a fully managed payroll service where
we act as
the client's payroll
Trinity, we tailor the service to be provided for each client.
All services are computer-based, utilising Sage payroll software.
The comprehensive services available are suited to payrolls
of all sizes and include:
- Payroll setup
- Payroll submission options (email, fax, post,
ASCII file transfer)
- Input / upload of all payroll related data
- All calculations; additions, deductions
- Management of legislative responsibilities
(SMP, SSP, SPP, SAP, Class 1 NIC, Student loans etc)
- Starter/ leaver calculations; P45 / P46 management
- Production of Payslips; BACS processing
- Production of customised management reports
- Year end reconciliations, processing / filings
- Year end 'On-Line Submission Support'
- Handling third parties (Revenue, DHSS, Pension
Last year we launched a 'year
end reconciliation service' which many of our clients now use.
It involves Trinity acting as Agents for its clients, submitting
year end returns on-line on their behalf. This service ensures
that each client is fully compliant without the involvement or
||Notwithstanding the significant cost
reduction we always bring to new clients for our payroll
service, the other benefits of our payroll
service are equally attractive.
Call us today on 02380 465004 to discuss the
services available with one of our consultants or simply email
us with your requirements.
- Greater control and accuracy with less errors
- Reduced cost of payroll service provision
- Reduced management time; more time to focus
on the core business
- Potential staff reduction / reallocation
- Avoidance of IT investment / involvement
- Managed by experts; legislatively compliant
- All year round support